Tuesday, February 17, 2009

We got Mail!



The boys finally received their Valentine's Day cards today. I think our Post Office has resorted back to using horse and buggy to save money because my mother claims she sent these last week with plenty of time to arrive before Valentine's Day. You know the distance between Lebanon and Camdenton is a whopping 25 miles :) Okay, enough with griping about the Post Office. The boys were very excited to open their cards and continued to do so approximately 50 times in a row :) Jayce goes, "Hey that's Meemaw and Papa talking to me. Hey, that's the Charlie Brown song." He was very impressed. So, I would like to say thank you Meemaw and Papa for providing my kids with cheap entertainment. It made cooking supper so much more pleasant. (Please ignore the McDonald's bags in the background. I promise I really am trying to boycott them).

No comments:

Post a Comment